Incredible 3 bedroom 1 bath, single family home in Summit University neighborhood.
Fantastic classic details: natural woodwork, stained glass, hardwood floors in bedrooms, butler's pantry, two sliding pocket doors into living room, formal foyer with built-in bench, updated bathroom with vintage sink and tub fixtures.
Updated kitchen includes custom cabinets (appliance garage, glass-front doors, under cabinet lighting), Kenmore Elite brand matching appliances (drop-in stove, dishwasher, and side-by-side fridge with in-door ice and water), floor tile and custom countertops. Tons of storage space in unfinished basement and attic.
New carpeting on the main level. Fresh wall and ceiling paint throughout the house. Large 52" ceiling fans in diningroom and each of the three bedrooms. Clean laundry room with washer and dryer set. Radiant heat. Enclosed front porch and partially fenced back yard. Off-street parking pad.
Close to shopping, schools, playground, restaurants, and more. One block from Victoria - University light rail station - opning 2014.
Responsible landlords. Rent is $1,200 per month. $1175 security deposit required. $30 application fee. One year lease.
Tenant pays electricity, gas, phone, cable. Landlord pays water, trash. Tenant responsible for snow/ice removal and lawn maintenance. Smoke-free home. Pets negotiable.
Available for rent April.
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
- Landlord’s insurance does not cover tenant’s property. Tenants are encouraged to secure renter’s insurance.
- Tenant may pay rent via check to landlord or make direct deposit to bank. Rent is due on the 1st of the month, there is no grace period.
- No smoking inside the property or within 15 feet of an open window.
- Pets must be pre-approved in writing by landlord and require an additional damage deposit.
- No outdoor fryers.
- No large containers of water without written approval from landlord – this includes water beds, fish tanks, etc.
- No pools in the yard with the exception of small baby pools that must be drained after each use.
- No painting, wallpaper or home improvement projects.
- No nails or screws in walls without written consent of landlord.
- Notify landlord immediately with safety concerns or if repairs are needed or suspected.
- Keep the home in clean condition so as not to attract insects or rodents. Notify landlord immediately if extermination may be necessary.
Posted by Jen at 7:30 PM